Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Where my Tech Fans at???

By the way: Saturday was a proud day to be a Texas Tech Red Raider. How often will you see someone pull a come-from-behind victory like that one? You start with a 21-0 deficit and then without hardly allowing your opponent (who had been walking all over you) to see the goal line for the rest of the game (unless he's pinned to it), you score 70 points. 70!

It kind of makes up for that lousy loss the week before.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the game. I was studying Civil Procedure and converting my little used office into what will be an equally little-used spare bedroom.

It is pretty sad that the wife, who was at work, saw more of the game than I did. She did a pretty good job of telling me about it. She is getting pretty good at her wife duties, I'd say. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares