Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Mock Laughter

Due to my empty-handed summer job search, I have scheduled a MOCK INTERVIEW with Dean Career-Services to take place this morning.

The thing is, though . . .

With my abysmal showing thus far, I wouldn't be surprised if two weeks from now I receive a MOCK LETTER to inform me that the good Dean has chosen to offer my MOCK JOB to someone else.

A MOCK 2L, nonetheless . . .

Ha ha.

Perhaps the good side is I think I may have found my sense of humour. The problem is I can't share the joke.

But if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? Oui, mes amies?

Oh, and I love these shoes I bought for the interviewing--

Everytime I put them on I hear:

"Well, you can tell by the way I strut that I'm a ladies man . . . "

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares