Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Triumphal Return?

No. Don't pull out the trumpets just yet.

It is 5:30 A.M. here in Texas, and I have been here at work for an hour and a half.

But I was told--never underestimate the value of hard work in the practice of law.

One thing I have discovered is this . . .

A giant Ego is what I want to see when I sit across the table from my opponent. An Ego doesn't look for answers, he's got them already. An Ego doesn't to do silly things like "work" because he's got mad lawyer skillz, aw yeah.

An Ego makes mistakes.

I used to complain about the fact that, well, there is no such thing as Karma . . .

That the same people in high school who annoyed you but you took comfort in the fact you wouldn't see them again on your way up,

Well, they annoyed you in Law School too.

But, y'know, maybe I was wrong . . .

Maybe it isn't that those people will end up flat on their face. Maybe its just that you will still cross the finish line first, and that is what counts.

If I am going to start blawging again, I should probably erase my name from my last post so I can remain anonymous.

. . . Plausible Deniability, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares