Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, October 06, 2006

Totally Random Friday Thoughts

I apologize for not having updated since starting Blawging the Bluebook, but [Mother Misery]'s cancer has progressed further than previously thought and so my mind has been elsewhere . . .

"Elsewhere" does include some pretty random places, however . . .

Like, I've been thinking . . .

How come we don't have any bona fide sickos in this country willing to storm someone like Rosie O'Donnel's house with a stack of 2 x 4's and a tube of KYJelly?

How come its just the most innocent?

Did you know the Amish families in that community have been visiting with, caring for, and feeding the widow and children of the killer? And they've even set up a charity fund for that family.

So if they would be willing to do that for a guy who carried out such a brutal attack,

How much more would we all be willing to send the kids to college of the guy who finally snapped after hearing another dumb comment on The View,

or maybe finally someone decided to send a little "divine retribution" to the Westboro Baptist Church, instead . . .

I'm not advocating, I'm just saying . . .

If you are that messed-up, can we at least redirect your angst?

(By the way, I did not include the link to that church's website. I was afraid I would burn in hell for just sending you there. Oh, and no part of what I said above should be construed as my support for the act of murder in any way. Any one you know who would make such a claim is probably just looking for an excuse and should probably be reported to the authorities. Do not approach them directly as--by this point--the voices in their heads are probably running the show. Instead, back slowly away while complimenting their new belt buckle. This could save your life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares