Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday SpiesĀ© : Navel-Gazing Edition

1. Why did you start blogging?

I mistakenly thought it might keep me sane during law school.


2. Are the reasons you blog now the same as when you started? If not, what's changed?

No. I've discovered it can have quite the opposite effect. And I'm addicted to the madness.


3. What would make blogging better for you?

If you people were willing to pay me 6-figures to sit at home in my underwear and do this for a living.


4. Do you have comments on your blog? Why or why not? Do you comment on other blogs? What motivates you to post a comment?

Yes. Because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to know others actually care enough to comment on my thoughts. Yes and boredom.


5. What is your philosophy of the blogroll?

You scratch my back. I'll scratch yours. Maybe. If I know. O, and if I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares