Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Someone Else for President


IM JUMPING SHIP. Given this President's propensity for disregarding the 10th Amendment (and he probably needs to read the first 9 again as well while he's at it), his policies of maintaining both a wide open wallet and even wider open borders, and his recent ASSENINE nomination of Harriet Miers . . . I AM JUMPING SHIP!

And you can commemorate this milestone in my life with this handsome t-shirt available only @ http://www.cafepress.com/MiM3. Posted by Picasa

(Is this corporate crap making you sick yet?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Moonlighting in Misery said...

A man can't always be right. In fact, it is the true fool who denies he is ever wrong.

10/19/2005 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's not a horrible President, blondie, he just succumbed to the same pressures every other two-term President does: he wants to be popular and go out with a bang and one can't possibly accomplish that staying true to only one party!

I am not happy with many things about this adminstration, namely the same concerns alluded to by Kris, but I darn sure prefer Bush to the alternative: any Democrat.

At least Bush is violating constitutional amendments that actually exist instead of creating new ones with activists courts when unable to get legislation passed!

10/20/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger Moonlighting in Misery said...

Sonya brings up a limiting statement I should have added.

While I have jumped off the Bush-Bandwagon, I do not-- in any way-- regret my vote last November.

No matter what Bush has done, I certainly would not have rather had John Kerry . . .

Thus the SOMEBODY ELSE for President.

But thanks for the comment, Blondie . . . nothing like a little poke in the ribs to get the blood flowing!

10/21/2005 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Kris, the comment from Blondie gets the blood flowing and forces me to formulate a logical argument -- always a good thing!

10/21/2005 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares