Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Class, where is Flick? Has anyone seen Flick?

Okay, so I haven't written anything in a couple weeks. I'm on vacation.

And I got Seasons 1-3 of The Family Guy . . .

And a dashboard Stewie doll that talks. My favorite phrase would have to be, "Mark my words. When you least expect it your uppance will come!"

But can anyone tell me . . . the wife and I had a disagreement.

I thought the theme song said:

"Lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that make us . . . "

And then Stewie says: "Effin Cry."

But she says Stewie says "Laugh and Cry."

I can understand thinking it is the latter. It would make sense. But this is Stewie we're talking about.

I've slowed it down on my computer and I still swear he's saying "effen".

Oh well, back to watching Family Guy.

We got my mom a book on wine and a couple bottles. When we're there next week we're going to have a "wine tasting." Isn't that just another way to get drunk but feel sophisticated at the same time?

I'm not sure why she's getting into this wine connoisseur thing.

Maybe she realizes she's got one son about to finish law school.

And another who was promised he'd have a 300k/year job within 3 years.

And she's getting ready to live the good life.

All the same, she deserves it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does say Laugh and Cry.....just for the record...lol

12/28/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

I think originally it was "Effin' cry," but then I think the Fox censors (I swear they have some) changed it to "Laugh and cry"

1/11/2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares