Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ninjas v. Pirates: The Great Debate

In a clear demonstration of the rampant ignorance of which I warned in my previous post, and because I will not be posting again until I return from San Antonio next Wednesday . . .

I am asking -- no begging -- you to share your insights in the first ever
Moonlighting in Misery Battle Royale.

The topic? Well, did you read the title to this post??

It is, of course, the age old great debate:

Which are totally sweeter: Ninjas or Pirates?

Check out the websites to which I've linked regarding each, and leave a comment telling me who should win and why.

And I will spend all of my spare time over the next few days while visiting the wife's grandparents to study this issue out and determine which of the two, in fact, are totally the sweetest.

The person who correctly predicts the outcome and gives what I believe to be the best reason for that outcome will win the participant's prize. What is the participant's prize?

For one week I will change the title of this blog from:

MOONLIGHTING IN MISERY: A 2L AT TEXAS TECH SCHOOL OF LAW PROVIDING YET MORE PROOF THAT LAW SCHOOL MAKES YOU BORING

to:

[Name of person/blog] IS THE COOLEST (PERSON/BLOG): IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MOONLIGHTING IN MISERY, WHY? (GO TO MY BLOG/LOOK FOR ME) INSTEAD AS HE ACTUALLY MAKES "DATE MOVIE" SEEM FUNNY IN COMPARISON.

Oh, and I will begin each post during that week with the following disclaimer:

"[Name of person/blog] neither endorses the content of this blog, nor finds anything about it even mildy entertaining. That being said, [Name of person/blog] now owns Moonlighting in Misery and so just be thankful I have allowed him time to write this nonsense in between his picking up my dry cleaning and waiting on me hand-and-foot."

And, if you are Elle from LegallyBlonde and you win . . . I'll even update your link on my blogroll. What do you think of that?

Oh, and I'll also throw in a FREE T-SHIRT of your choice from my store, which you can browse through by clicking my link to the side.

So, to recap:

1. Rename my blog after you for a week.
2. Disclaimer in favor of you.
3. Free t-shirt.

What could be more wonderful than that . . . oh, and seeing how you decide to vote on the issue at hand?

Nothing. That is what.

So participate. And have fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirates win, they have ships plus they are associated with fine things such as Captain Morgan, Admiral Nelson (for those on a budget), gold (although usually stolen), and exotic avian life. What is cooler than that? In contrast Ningas are associated with a cartoon that featured teenage mutant ninja turtles.

3/12/2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares