Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Visions of Grandeur Danced in their Heads

There was a law professor who once warned against our over-extending ourselves. If anyone could speak from experience on this topic, I imagine it would be her.

But I believe the real question is: Why should we need this reminder?

Who else knowingly wakes up each morning, stretches and wipes the sleep out of their eyes, and then says to themselves:

Let’s see how much joy I can squeeze out of my life today!

And what did our parents do to us when we were potty-training to make us this way?

No law school graduate is a slacker. I know slackers. They’re 28 years old and still living with their parents in Lawton, Oklahoma.

So go do something you enjoy, and not something you have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares