Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend Round Up

The weekend with the in-laws was nice and uneventful y muy rapido.

I bought Mrs. Misery some new New Balance for work.

Her mom took her out and bought her a sexy black dress and accessories for the law review banquet coming up. (Yes, Elle, I said "law review." Get over it!)

We all enjoyed church. That's about it.

I was reminded over the weekend of the Federalist Society conference by L&A who apparently attended and then ended up playing back-up to Justice Scalia in a big biker bar fight. Glad they made it out without a scratch.

Oh well, Prof. CrimLaw -- for whom I tutor -- has promised to hook me up with his good friend with the Supreme Court when I'm in D.C. over the summer. So I may yet have the opportunity to see Scalia stare down danger on my own.

It is satisfying to find out there is another Federalist out there, L&A.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

Count me up there with you and L&A

2/27/2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger Moonlighting in Misery said...

Okay, then:

2 good other Federalists out there.

2/27/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Make that three.

2/27/2006 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares