Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, September 18, 2006

Do They Know Me? Part II: The Redhead

My name:
[Moonlighting in Misery]

Who is the love of my life:
YOU? haha...kidding, im betting its your wifey.

Where did we meet:
working on the school play in highschool (I was John Proctor in "The Crucible," where we met. It was my first religious education as I had to learn the Ten Commandments to recite during one scene. But there was also this climactic moment where I yelled "God is dead." Have you ever heard the phrase "bust a nut"? Just as I yelled that I was grabbed and dragged off stage by another actor. During one performance, I was so wrapped up in the scene that I may have gotten a little rough with the other actor . . . and between that and my yelling, I pulled a groin muscle. THAT is what it means to bust a nut--it hurt. bad.)

Take a stab at my middle name:
/me stabs but misses. (I am really secretive about my middle name. But it is a bit of a family tradition for the first born son to pass it on to his firstborn son. So Baby Misery, if a boy, will carry on the curse. haha.)

How long have you known me:
since 1996. 10 years.

When is the last time that we saw each other:
s**t...5 years ago? (So, really, I haven't known her for as long as I did know her . . . in a way. But with some friends, it just doesn't matter, right?)

Do I smoke:
you used to...but i bet you dont now, you grown up you!

Do I drink:
yes?

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me:
"this guy is nice!" (And she changed her mind about 5 minutes later.)

Do I have any siblings:
yes.

What's one of my favorite things to do:
argue

Am I funny:
very. (And she obviously hasn't read this blawg.)

What's my favorite type of music:
ska and stuff right?

What is the best feature about me:
always willing to speak your mind.

Am I shy or outgoing:
outgoing

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
rebel.

Do I have any special talents:
you lose the cig. wrapper game really well! ha! (That basically means it was easy to get me down to my boxer shorts. Maybe i'll explain that soon, maybe I won't.)

Have you ever hugged me:
indeed.

Do you miss me...do you think i miss you:
i sure do. i bet you miss me...i mean...how could you not? ;)

What is my favorite food:
?? chinesse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares