Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Rainy Day Saturday

I missed Contracts yesterday as I wanted to take my father-in-law to see Judge Emilio Garza speak at the law school. My father-in-law is a preacher, as well. And while Judge Garza was no preacher, he carried an awesome message about conscience. I do hope he is given the opportunity to sit on the Supreme Court.

Today my in-laws and the wife get to trudge through the rain to sit through a "mock" law class. I suppose, while it doesn't sound exciting, at least they aren't paying for it as well.

There is not much to be said otherwise.

As soon as they head back home this evening, I've studying to get done. All the rain will do is make my eyelids all the more heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares