Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, April 17, 2005

BarelyLEGAL Blogging

Just when I was beginning to lose focus because BuffaloWings&Vodka has decided to whore himself away as Editor-in-Chief of the UTLaw Review instead of posting on a regular basis . . .

I receive an e-mail from "Russ" of the BarelyLEGAL blawg.

And I am introduced to the best thing in the blawgosphere since Mr. Wings&Vodka finally admitted that his harmless "Midnight Campus Walks" are anything but harmless . . .

Now I think I may have enough sanity to get through finals.

I would have to suggest to Russ & Mike, however, that they examine the habits of "Old Guy" insofar as his love life is concerned when he comes to law school single. From some shallow observations, he appears to attempt to relive the life of "Frat Boy," while chasing "Hot Girl" and eventually settling for "Desperate Girl." Unfortunately, even "Desperate Girl" isn't . . . well, i'll leave it at that.

I personally really like "Old Guy." How about "Old Woman," though? She always has an answer, even if you don't remember asking a question.

What would Law School be without all these different personalities? MedSchool, maybe? I don't think I could deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares