Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, November 18, 2005

What the Hell?

When during the process of growing up did birthdays become a lot less appealing?

At some point over the past decade, the day or two prior to my turning another year older a cloud descends upon my mood.

So is that was is wrong with me today?

Or am I just tired?

Or could it be the fact that I replaced one leaking fuel injector (after replacing the O-rings on ALL of the injectors only to find they were not the problem) . . .

Then the O-ring in the fuel pressure regulator begins leaking, and the following day I replace it . . .

And I wake up this morning to discover ANOTHER FREAKIN FUEL INJECTOR has sprung a leak and is spewing fuel all over the engine block. . .

Is this why I'm in such a mood?

Or does it have more to do with the fact I have no more money to buy another injector?

I don't know. But I swear I am going to take it out on that damned injector this afternoon when I begin smearing enough JBWeld* on it to suffocate the thing.

And while I'm at it, I may just mix all of both tubes and go Michelangelo on any broken thing I can find around the house.

Just don't piss me off today. You may wake up to find your genitals JBWelded to your thigh.**


*JBWeld, for those who don't know, is a substance created by mixing two different chemicals and used to repair and patch metal parts.

**By "wake up," I of course mean, "when you come-to after having found yourself dropped as a result of your smart mouth." And by "genitals JBWelded to your thigh," I am in no way indicating my aversion to confrontation but simply an overzealous desire to exact an inequitable amount of retribution today. Don't be fooled by my looks. I may be slow, but i'm strong and suprisingly stout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares