Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What Ever Happened to Plausible Deniability?

So of the entire incoming 1L class at Texas Tech . . .

I get assigned as the mentor of the lone student that reads my little blawg.

And it only took one short e-mail exchange with a few details about myself to give up the secret!

Seriously, for the person who first wrote about "Plausible Deniability" . . .

I really, truly suck at it!!

And, yes, "Folsom" (that is what I will refer to him as--"Folsom"--and it does make sense, if only to me . . . but then most of what I write makes sense only to me so why should this be any different?)

Anyway,

Yes, Folsom, having me as your mentor means you rock. hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that makes it two years in a row that one of your mentees has figured it out - (BTW I'm at UT now)

8/22/2006 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares