Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, June 16, 2006

Shout Out to my Peeps in "M" Town

That's right! The Big Time! Midland, Texas, in the hizzouse! Holla!!

Ha ha, I am such a geek . . .

But I've noticed several of my faithful few who've stuck with me through my sporadic posting since the end of the semester,

are from Midland.

Which, of course, is where I will be heading myself in 3 weeks.

I made the mistake of telling someone this a few days ago . . .

After noticing her blank stare I started to explain:

"Oil & Gas country, salt of the earth, home of President Bu--"

And she promptly cut me off.

"Yes, I know," she said with the same stare. "And I'm wondering if you could take him back with you when you go."

I did think that was funny. Perhaps it was the delivery.

So, anyways, I want to know from my "M" Town peeps: Would I want to raise my soon to be little Baby Misery there??

If you will respond, I won't call Turner & Davis and tell them you are reading blogs when you should be slavishly toiling away for the ridiculous price of, what, $1900/week? at a Midland Firm of all places . . . I mean, don't you have expensive lunches, golf, dinners at a partner's house, and the even the occasional memo to attend to?

good grief.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1900 dollars a week in midland?

but are there enough strippers, drugs, and booze to spend it on there? that is the question

6/22/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger That Guy said...

I need 1900 dollars. I need it now.

6/25/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger That Guy said...

You still alive?

7/01/2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares