Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, June 16, 2006

Here Comes the Sun

Wednesday morning, as I still had not completely found the ground yet after the news of the day before,

I was walking to the Metro when I realized the world looked different to me. Much different.

When I got to work I sent my wife a text message that read, "I don't know about you, but I can't help but look at everything different today."

She replied asking me what I meant.

As I explained:

I am not completely sure, but like less selfishly-- like "this is the world our parents gave us but we have the power & responsibility to make it a bit better before passing it on to 'Little One'" and so, y'know, it makes me want to work harder to try harder to make her world better, because mine is what it is, but we don't have to accept her's yet.

So first thing we do? Kill all the Lawyers.

But don't worry, the Tree-Hugging Hippies are next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares