Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, February 04, 2005

Jobless Freak

It's Friday -- as if I had to announce that, right -- but for those who woke up this morning and you just - weren't - sure . . . yes, it IS Friday.

Is it a "glass-half-empty" kind of thing to say:

Yeah. Its Friday but what's so good about that? We only have a 2 day weekend . . . and then what? Monday.

Yeah, yeah. That is a depressing thought.

I've started thinking about working this summer. I sent out 9 resumes. Actually, since I found out how much law firms pay for their summer associates . . . all I've wanted to do is send out resumes.

How much do they pay? Well, lets just say I've started shopping for an end-of-the-summer Cruise to the Caribbean already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares