Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, April 21, 2005

TODDLER PROPERTY LAWS

In honor of the impending finale to my Property course, I am posting the following for my enjoyment:

TODDLER PROPERTY LAWS

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm doing or building something, all of the pieces are mine.

7. If if looks just like mine, it's mine.

8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.


What is most funny is that given the "bundle of sticks" approach and, of course, Adverse Possession, much of this could be included in my Property Outline for class.

Hmmm . . .

I wonder if I could possibly work at least two of these in two my final, and still make an "A." It'd be interesting to try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandrill said...

Go on I dare you :D

4/23/2005 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares