Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, June 20, 2005

An Overwhelming Sense of Urgency

After the juice I drink in the morning while downing the multitude of vitamins, supplements and pills I take, combined with the ½ liter of water – why do I not have enough foresight to make a 2-minute trip to the restroom before arriving at this soul-sucking 1 ½ hour 8:00 a.m. class each morning?

Isn’t this a lesson I was supposed to learn before I left the 5th grade? How can someone who is intelligent enough to get in to law school and do reasonably well in law school not remember to use the restroom BEFORE sitting down to this class?

At what point does your brain become so full of stuff that to add something such as a working understanding of the Rule in Shelley’s Case . . . mean losing something as basic as your 1st grade teacher reminding you: “Everyone make sure and go to the bathroom before we sit down for story time.”

When I saw the doctor last week, he says, “I forgot to tell you that the blood pressure medicine I prescribed will make you go to the bathroom more.” O, Really? Yeah, I don’t need an M.D. in order to figure out that side effect, Doogie.

Ah well, anyone have a bladder they’d be willing to give me when I’ve worn this one out?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Query: For any “regular” readers I may have, please leave me a comment some time or use the e-mail on my profile to shoot me a line. Introduce yourself. I would like to know what kind of person would waste his/her time reading my random nonsense. Also, if you have any questions of me . . . or any requests . . . then feel free to hand them off.

For Mark, if you are still reading, I haven’t forgotten the “Trackback” feature, just been busy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides forgetting to use the bathroom, the real issue is why did you choose to go a summer class at 8 in the morning?

6/24/2005 10:05 AM  
Blogger Moonlighting in Misery said...

That is a DAMNED GOOD question . . .

6/26/2005 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares