Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I need more sleep.

It is summer and I’m not even an attorney yet. Yet, I definitely need more sleep. I did not get to sleep until about 2:15 a.m. and woke up at 5:15 a.m. 3 hours of sleep. And I had to get up at 5:15 because I have this crazy 8 o’clock summer class, so in order to get in a full work-out I must be at the gym when it opens at 6.

Now I have to sit through this beat-down of a class for 1 ½ hours. The class is not bad but it is just too long. I can’t keep my eyes open, people. After class and after I drop by the lab at the health center to get some blood taken for tests . . . then I’m going home to crash.

I need more sleep.

O, great . . . to make matters all the more interesting, that water I drank during my workout this morning has decided its time to leave. Thirty minutes to go. At least, perhaps, the exceedingly uncomfortable pain that is my bladder will keep me awake ‘til then.

Addendum: Never ever take an 8:00 A.M. Summer class that meets 5 days per week for an hour and a half each day. That is never never a good idea. I don't care if you are one of the Brady kids who wakes up singing, "I think i'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name/are you ready now? . . . Sunshine rays! Everybody's laughing!" You will regret it. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares