Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Too busy to post, my last final is in a couple hours. So I'll share this:

Rhapsody in Print

I remember her a print in rhapsody
brushed across the pages of my day
A work of God
in moonlight and time
As she gathered my imagination on her way

She begs of me questions
I cannot answer so quick as
I glanced and
She swept by
Her eyes of diamonds Her touch of silk
I beg of her look with a sigh

“It is my lady, O, it is my love
O that she knew she were”
the Romeo in me speaks the tragedy
Of such longings and desires
with no cure

I will pass away moments riddled in time
of my Mistress and where she may go
while I sit in a garden
Of starlight and roses
And watch unrequited love grow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares