Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday Spies©: Friday the 13th Edition

Okay, so I am going to jump on the blogging bandwagon and start answering the Friday Spies© questions. Here it goes:

1. If you could change any element of your physical appearance, would you? If so, what would you change? If you could change any aspect of your personality would you?

Yeah. I would be in better shape. So I've started getting up in the morning and dragging myself to the gym. I haven't done this in 3 years-- and that was when I had no gainful employment and spent 3 hours a day at the gym, 6 days a week.

Ahhh, those were the days. . . stretch, run, lift weights, swim a some laps, soak in the hot tub, shower . . . and then search through the car for enough money to buy a fresh fruit smoothie, then flirt with the Bally's smoothie girl for awhile.

'Course I couldn't ask her out. I didn't have enough money between the car seats to buy us both dinner at Taco Bell.

2. Name a good make-out song (I believe the kids these days would call that "baby-making music").

Okay, my whiteness is showing . . . but I think Van Morrison is timeless. (I would say my age is showing too, but I'm not actually that old.)

Oh, wait, why am I even bothering with this question? It's not that I get to make out much anymore. I am, after all, married.

3. What did Britney say to Kevin when she found out she was pregnant? What was his response?

I'm not sure how Britney broke the news to Kevin. . . but I hear his first response was to pick up the phone and call Christina Aguilara.

4. Did Oswald act alone?
No. But I think Oliver Stone had it wrong. It had nothing to do with Kennedy's involvment with Cuba. Kennedy's downfall was his determination to send a man to the moon, dude . . . He totally stepped on E.T.s toes. And paid for it.

5. (Obligatory Friday the 13th inspired question) Are you superstitious? Do you believe in luck, karma, fate, the supernatural, etc?
Yeah. Of course I am. That is why after finishing this blog entry I am going to go lock myself in a padded room until tomorrow at daylight.

Though if you've read my blog over the last couple of weeks-- good lord, how could my luck get any worst, right? (Okay, now I need to go knock on wood.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares