Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not to Beat a Dead Horse . . .

But I have to post a link here to the story about the "97% probability" that Jesus was resurrected.

While, personally, I don't need a mathematic equation to tell me whether there was a Resurrection or not . . .

And while I have no personal knowledge (from an academic perspective) of the accuracy of the equation . . .

I still find it interesting.

"Things that make you go . . . hmmmm."

1 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

Thanks for the link. Interesting story--and it illustrates again how the world can't suppress its fascination with Jesus for long. They'd really LIKE to ignore Him, but they can't seem to do it any length of time.

I don't need statistics either. I know what I know.

7/31/2005 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares