Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, August 08, 2005

Too Much Information.

I like my professors.

I enjoy going to class and sitting for an hour and gleaning what wisdom I can from their varied teaching styles.

I even enjoy the "difficult" professors that many others exclaim a dislike for . . . and I even enjoy them when they give me a "C+" in their Property course.

But it is still strange when you see your professor not dressed in his corduroy coat with the patches on the elbow or his drab grey suit and little bow tie . . .

but in basketball shorts and a t-shirt instead, grunting on the weight machines or running up and down the basketball court.

Do you want to know what is even more strange?

When you take a shower after working-out . . . and are joined by your professors.

You thought being called on and not having read the casebook the night before was uncomfortable??

Hmmph.

I like my professors. But that is too much information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares