Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, July 28, 2005

"The Law Firm"

I can't help but comment on this show.

But, I recognize I probably shouldn't . . . nonetheless:

The only attorneys worth watching on a reality television show are going to be too busy in a real courtroom or a real law firm to have any time for a show like this.

That minimum of 2200 billable hours doesn't bill itself, y'know?

You want to know something though? I will probably tune in again next week to see what more mistakes the pride of the American Bar can make that would cause a 1L in his very first Mock Trial Competition to blush for shame.

Do you remember when you were a small child and you would discover a loose tooth only to find the obsession to push and pull on that sucker no matter to what degree the pain was shooting through your jaw?

Yeah. Yeah. The Law Firm.

And I'm going to keep pushing on that sucker until it falls out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha- you'd never guess who!

7/29/2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger Moonlighting in Misery said...

You're right. Wanna give me a hint???

7/29/2005 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares