Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Apologies

I apologize for the somewhat brief hiatus I have taken since Friday in adding anything to this lil blog o' mine . . .

But for those of you Blogexplosion surfers . . . what do you care? You just have to pretend to be reading my blog for 30 seconds before clicking on "867" . . . right?

And for any blawg fans: hey, give me a break! Wings&Vodka has taken his time off; Mr. Dundon hasn't posted since, well, before I was on Law Review; and the Anonymous Law Student, hell, I lost his link . . . I wonder if he got shot up there in that Big Ole City he's soooo pe-roud of . . .

Hmmph.

But I am not as funny as Wings&Vodka . . .

Nor as interesting as Mr. Dundon . . .

And, thankfully, not as obnoxious as the Anonymous Law Student.

So I can't afford to take a break? Right?

But I have my final for Tax next week and I'm beginning research on my student comment and I'm making plans to go to Houston for a week . . .

Aw hell, back to blogging . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares