Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday SpiesĀ© : Fifth Friday of the Month Edition

1. What five things should you never buy used?

1. Laptop computer.
2. Underwear.
3. Mattress.
4. Hair brush.
5. Band-aids.


2. Sony BMG just ended a payola investigation by settling with New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer. So let's engage in some reverse payola: What song or artist would you pay to never have to hear again, and how much would it be worth to you?

I don't know . . . but I've been sitting here thinking. And, well, if I really had my choice I would pay any amount of money to never have Lambchop's "The Song That Never Ends" run through my empty, empty head again.

3. In honor of the new Bad News Bears: Did you ever play little league, or other organized youth sports?

I played tee-ball. I played football. I wrestled. Oh, I was on a swim team for all of 3 weeks.


4. What was your biggest fashion faux pas?

Probably wearing a dress in high school. I'm saying no more.


5. In honor of all our readers who took the Bar Exam this week: What was the hardest test you ever took?

Seeing as how I haven't had the pleasure of the Bar Exam . . . of course, it would be the LSAT. I would love to find the female blogger who answers: "pregnancy test," though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Hey Moonlighting--
Thanks for the gracious comments on my blog. I stopped by to say hi and to read through some of your own thoughts. I find it amazing that you have enough steam to fight through law school. My brother is in law school in New York. It's a funny story, actually: he's an art major and a hippie minor who until recently lived for sticking it to the man. Now, however, he's tired of the "revolution"; he's decided that he wants to make a whole lot of money. So, law school. He's not a Christian, so I think his ambition makes sense enough. Anyway, I will be back...

7/29/2005 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment...Comment...Comment
That's is all you get so it doesn't seem "Out Of Place"!
~*Immensely*~

7/31/2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares