Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, September 08, 2005

More Law Review Excitement

I just found out my Comment Editor (hereinafter referred to as "CE") has discovered this lil blog 'o mine . . .

My other favorite Federalist ratted me out. Well, used to be other favorite Federalist . . .

Ha ha.

No, no . . . this just ups the ante. So I have to discard the tentative title. So what?! Now I can guarantee you every time she comes across a phrase in my comment that seems a little out of place, stilted . . .

I can just see her cruising the channels-- BET, MTV, Hip-Hop Top 40-- or at least it'd be fun to think that Ms. CE will show up one morning and I'll hear her in her carrel humming . . .

"I'll take you to the can-dee-shop, for one taste of what-I-got."

Hmm. Maybe not.

But I will have to broaden my horizon. I can go back in time just a bit.

"Hey, Mr. Supreme Court Justice . . . get up, get-get-get-get down, 911 is a joke in your town."

I will have to first make it publishable, of course. Otherwise I will just have 80+ pages of crap that I can read alone in my bedroom and laugh myself to sleep each night . . .

And I have this blog to serve that purpose. I mean, honestly, what is this blog besides a private little carnival continuously playing in my head.

What about the more serious and poignant blog posts? Those are just like trips through the "Hall of Oddities" tent.

But for the rest of you-- it is as I have said many times before, just more proof that law school makes you boring. So get over it.

***********************************
On a serious & poignant note: Can anyone tell me how to post a sound clip on blogspot? I recorded one of the evacuees singing the other night and would love to share that with you soon as I have the chance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your CE is watching you! I will be on the lookout for strange nuances in the English language, too.

9/08/2005 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your other favorite federalist is NOT a funny person herself and can't help but share what she finds to be funny. In fact she recommended all her 1L mentees read this blog specifically because of its law school humor. Naturally when recommending she allowed the blogger to remain anonymous and gender neutral.

9/08/2005 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares