Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Way Over My Head

Now three days in to the new Fall Semester and I feel as if I've spent the last six days running around like a chicken with its head cut off . . .

I made it through Law Review orientation last week, only to come out of it with a dreaded Shelf Check assignment due only 3 days later.

I spent the weekend helping a friend move and shampooing the carpets in my house INSTEAD of working on my shelf check and reading for classes . . . big mistake.

Monday's theme was "When the world is destroyed, the Traffic & Parking office will be the first to go."

Tuesday's theme was: "Wow, I have alot to do. What the hell have I gotten myself into??"

I even volunteered for the committee organizing the big Water Law Symposium TechLaw is hosting the week of the Tech-A&M football game. And it should be fun soon as I can find the time to do it, y'know?

[Shameless Plug: This Water Law Symposium is being billed as the only such event in the nation geared at the theoretical aspects of Water Law and its relation to our society. For any attorney's needing CLE credit-- come and get it! And then enjoy the big football rivalry at the same time . . . For those of you who would like to go to the game but the wife won't let you out of the house-- "But its to enrich my career and satisfy my professional requirements, baby." Or you can say the same to the managing partner. Just leave off the "baby" part.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares