Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Great Balls of Fire

Because we are the nation that made Bob Saget and his home videos popular . . .

I am going to post this little gem:

Yesterday morning, bright and early before the sun had peeked over the horizon, I headed up to the Law School to do some work on my student comment.

I slipped into my boxers, cargo khakis, & a red t-shirt. I then threw on a hat and jacket, poured a nice hot cup of coffee, and I was off.

Upon parking I set my coffee cup on the steering wheel and I turned to grab some borrowed DVDs I had in the back seat. Unfortunately, when doing so I also grabbed the wheel for leverage.

My cup fell over. I had the lid open.

It all drained right onto my crotch.

The pain. O, the pain . . .

Where is a McDonald's when you need them?

Hmm, or maybe I should've taken a picture like my friend, Ms. Woods, is fond of doing. Ha ha.

And yet, the soldier that I am, after running home and changing, (and doing some laundry) I went back up to the school and spent a mind numbing 9 hours trying to figure out what the hell the Supreme Court is doing with the Commerce Clause . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle Woods said...

Mock all you want, you know you find the visuals helpful.

12/29/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

i've felt that pain before...godspeed

1/04/2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares