Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Death of a Great Idea

Mike over at Barely Legal has embarked upon a great experiment to see if there is such a thing as Classroom Limbo.

In other words, can a person make it through the entire semester signing the roll sheet so as to not be absent but never appearing on the seating chart so as to not be called on?

I had wondered the same myself this morning, but had my question answered fairly quickly.

As I entered and took my seat for my 8:00 a.m. class, the clever Prof. Wills&Trusts was comparing the seating chart to the roll sheet and barking out the names of those who did not appear to have chosen a place for the semester.

Unfortunately, one hapless unseated student also happened to be late. And public notice was taken by the Prof.

So, we know there is no Classroom Limbo for this course. Though I wonder if one were to play the odds . . .

Perhaps the students singled out today have passed by unnoticed in previous courses. If this is true, wouldn't an entire semester of silence be worth the risk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares