Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Shot the Buffalo but it was a Crime of Passion, Officer

On today's "Lawyers" Calendar:

"In Texas, it is illegal to shoot a buffalo from a second-story hotel window."

I'm sure there was a legitimate reason for this law when it was originally enacted. In Texas, we limit our legislature to meeting only once every two years . . . in hopes that it won't give them enough time to screw too many things up. Not sure it works.

So the Spring Semester is now under way and, by chance or very good luck, the gods of scheduling have made it possible for me to not only have Fridays off . . .

But I also have an exam schedule with at least 2 days between each test.

Of course, it also means I will be spending the semester studying Death, Divorce, & Federal Court Jurisdiction.

Is that worth having 3-day weekends from now until May when I am loaded up and shipped off to D.C.?

Not even a question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares