Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday Wants to Know

Thanks to Elle over at Legally Blonde, we have a new exercise in procrastination to take up space on our blogs. Thanks also to her friendly threats regarding my certain disembowlment, it appears I will be participating.

Here it goes:

1. For the Men: Boxers or Briefs? For the Ladies: Thong or Boyshorts?

Most definitely boxers. Unlike Kramer's pronouncement on Seinfeld that his "boys need a home!" Mine need space to roam. If that grosses you out -- good, I had to deal with the revulsion each time my father would quote Kramer in reference to himself. Welcome to my childhood.


2. What is the weirdest place you've ever had sex?

Oh, this will be sure to implicate me. I am not sure what one would characterize as "weird" but I'll include a short list w/out details: beach, ocean surf, ferry, elevator, dressing room, mountain side, public restroom . . . I think I'll end there.

3. What is your policy on telling your significant other your "number"?

Absolutely, I told her. If you are willing to give up your freedom and "right" to add to that number . . . to spend the rest of your life with that one person, then she shouldn't have a problem with what came before. No matter what the number was . . . it now ONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares