Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, January 23, 2006

The World's Smallest Violin Plays for You

Allow me to reiterate how overly dramatic law students can be.

Last night I sat on the 2nd Floor with my Page Proof/Shelf Check partner editing an article for the Water Law edition . . .

And a librarian appears--

"I've had a couple complaints about a big noise problem up here. Have you noticed anything."

My first impression is, either she is approaching the situation with tact or -- as was the case -- she didn't notice a problem with our quiet discussion of the fact the author of our article decided not to footnote a single sentence.

We were the only people present so, after making a dramatic glance around, I replied:

"Noooo. Doesn't seem to be a noise problem here. We're just working on this article. But I tell you what, we'll call you if we notice anything."

Right. Expect a phone call from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares