Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, January 23, 2006

Damn you, NBC

I must echo BuffaloWings&Vodka.

If you want to know why you suck, NBC, it is because you keep screwing with us.

Last year Wednesday nights I did all I could to make sure I was in front of the TV when The West Wing came on. Then you moved it to Sunday nights. And, I'm sorry, but I'm not as "upscale" as you'd hoped. I would rather watch Family Guy on Fox.

And now, because you moved it to Sundays and it isn't doing as well, you've decided to cancel it.

(Oh, not to mention I just learned the actor that played Leo mirrored the fate of his character but with a less fortunate ending after passing from a heart attack in December.)

To make matters worse -- The Office is being pulled after March while Steve Carrell makes another movie.

Damn you, NBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares