Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Knight in Shining Armor???

Elle at LegallyBlonde has called me her "knight in shining armor" because of my agreeing to now take over and head up the LegallyBlonde Feedback Department.

Really. There is absolutely nothing chivalrous about this.

I am just tired of getting all of these complaints second-hand in a copy-&-paste conversation. I think I'm the only one laughing when she passes them along, and I figure it will be funnier to hear it myself.

Don't think I actually want to talk to you if you IM me to complain about her blog. I'm just looking for a good laugh.

Don't let me down, people.

And you are welcome, Elle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is priceless...i was questioning your sanity before i read your post...good job, hope you get a lot of laughs!

4/12/2006 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares