Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, August 21, 2006

What Kind of Animal is Goofy?

I was thinking last night and quite bothered by a realization . . .

We don't have stupid nicknames for 1Ls,

or at least none that I am aware of.

And this is a shame.

I mean, we have nicknames for high school freshman, and the innocent wide-eyed college newbies that invade campuses each year.

So why haven't we let our creative juices flow on this one?

(Okay, okay . . . skip the thought, that's just wrong, you predators)

I mean, I know why I didn't as a OneL . . . why give the 3L's a hand if they aren't creative enough on their own??

But, seriously, I'm a 3L now. And its high time we had a name for incoming OneL's.

So here is my suggestion, and I welcome any others . . .

I remember calling the freshmen in high school "Mickies" . . .

So, maybe, along those lines--

OneL's deserve the name "Goofies"

Because, Lord knows, you gotta be goofy to want to start 3 years of this crap . . .

But once you are into your 2nd year, you are no longer goofy.

You are just stuck.

With no way out.

Thank God I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares