Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Baseball Surprise (Reprise)

Ah yes, I was just reminded of the Curse of the Bambino in relation to my last entry on the Sox in the series.

But, can curses eventually wear off? Is there no statute of limitations on a damned curse???

(If not, i'm in serious trouble.)

I bring up this question not because I want Boston to win... by any stretch of the imagination. I want to see a National League team win the series.

But Boston did pull that unbelievable come-from-behind to win the ALCS. In that case...

I don't want to take any chances. So, of my two favorites (who are now playing each other) I must pick the one I feel has the best chance of assuring an NL victory.

Sorry, 'Stros... i really love you guys... but, Go Cards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares