Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, October 08, 2004

Google Whacking

I contemplated pulling one of the "google whack" phrases off the Google Whack Top 10 List and including it here... just to, y'know, have a little fun.

But then I thought: Some poor guy who's spent weeks trying to find two words that, when used together, will return one result in Google... it could ruin his entire reason for living.

And, obviously, I just don't want to have anyone's suicide on my hands. Not at all.

Maybe someone else will, but this 1L isn't going to sabotage the Google Whack list by making my blog pop up every time someone puts in one of those phrases.

So now I'm going back to studying.

Coffee. The sweet nectar of law school life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares