Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, November 12, 2004

BlogShares

I just found my blog listed on BlogShares, self-described as a "fantasy blog shares market." I am listed as #2 on the "Top 100 Incoming Links."

I absolutely have no clue what that means.

But it is still pretty cool, nonetheless.

Now I'm feeling all this pressure. Perhaps I ought to write more and spend less time reading my case books. Perhaps I ought to search for my lost sense of humor and spend less time attempting to understand the difference between a "necessary" party as opposed to an "indespensable" party when talking about joinder.

Then again: Can I make any money off of this thing?

Probably not.

Ah well, I will retire to my beat-up recliner for the weekend and study... (ugh) concepts on legal research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares