Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A White Election Day

O, the weather outside is frightful
I hope the news will be delightful
O, we've only one place to go
To the polls, to the polls, to the polls

When we finally say goodnight
How I hate going out in the storm
But if it turns out to be our night
When I leave, we'll know we have won

Well the fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still good-bying
But we musn't forget to go
To the polls, to the polls, to the polls

It is Election Day. And for a political hack like myself, it feels like Christmas. I can't concentrate on anything but the latest news. Throw in that i'm a law student and all of the legal challenges going on in the courts this morning. Wow!!

O, not to mention the snow!!! It seriously could not be more like Christmas than, perhaps, Christmas. All we'd need is, uhm, a football game this afternoon and a turkey.

Ah, well... I've got to try and get something done. Perhaps I should have just stayed home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares