Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday's I Thoughtlessly Forgot

Wednesday Wants to Know

1) What is your favorite classroom distraction?

Usually working on all of the extracurricular stuff I have going on outside of class . . . or blogging. Occasionally Elle will pop up and bother me, but she loves to embarass me by offending the nosey classmates beside and behind me. Honestly, I don't think anyone else needs to know about my gentle fondness for farm animals, Elle . . . we could keep that between us.


2) What is your classroom attendance/behavior policy? [This is a handy reference guide]

Oh, I definitely play possum. That is not to say I am -- by any stretch of the imagination -- a gunner. I just don't believe in volunteering any more information to the professor than is absolutely necessary. But when called on I want to appear completely confident and as if I know of what I speak. In many ways, this is a preemptive strike to keep from being called on again.


3) What do you do if you have gotten called out by the professor and you are...

a) not prepared on the material for the day:

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Haven't Read. Definitely.

b) not paying a bit of attention to the gaseous windbag in the front of the room:

Hmm? Can you repeat that question again?

c) touching yourself?

Ask him/her to call out my name again a couple more times -- with a little more passion, maybe a little squeal . . . and if you could act like you are out of breath a little . . . yes! definitely -- yell at me . . . i liked that, too . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares