Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In the Interest of Equal Time

It has been pointed out to me that yes, indeed, Ninjas can be vicious creatures. And Ninjas, being mostly human, can also make mistakes.

If Ninjas make mistakes then that must mean there are some people who may find themselves the innocent victims of Ninja violence . . .

So to provide equal time to Pirates after my admittedly Ninja-sympathetic post of yesterday, I am providing this space as a public service announcement to any who may have been the innocent victims of random Ninja violence.

So, here it is:

Trouble with a Ninja?

Ninja Victims, you should know you do have someone on your side who is willing to fight for you.

Call Captain John Hooke Silver, Attorney at Law (who does not like ninjas) and he will get ye the booty ye deserve.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Guy said...

I thought I was the only one interested in going into pirate/ninja litigation. As an obvious ninja fan, I am sure you must have seen www.askaninja.com He's answering questions that have long been....UNANSWERABLE!

4/21/2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares