Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good Times, Good Times

How I celebrated after taking my last final:

1. Changed the description of my blog to a "'somewhat anonymous' 3L at Texas Tech . . ."

2. Burned my Wills & Trusts outline while singing, "And its one, two, three, what are we workin' for/Don't ask me I don't give a damn, another year and I'll be 'the man' . . ."

3. Made a paddle in woodshop and then started cruising campus looking for pre-Ls to initiate. But then after an hour I realized that if they actually want to be in law school, they might actually enjoy the pain . . . and it kind of lost its novelty to me after that. (And its just not as much fun without O'Bannion around). But I do have this cool paddle still, so its all good . . .


. . . And its five, six, seven I'll be the man you all love to hate/ But there ain't no time to stop and cry, eww eee, those damned loans are high!

1 Comments:

Blogger That Guy said...

I'm.......alive.....It's all over....Thank God it's all over.

5/12/2006 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares