Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Post for Today

Copyright is done with. At least now I know what I can rip-off and what I can't.

Well, maybe I do . . . I guess we'll know for sure when the grades come back. To be on the safe side I won't start stealing from anyone until then.

Occasionally that urge to get into a fist fight surfaces in me for absolutely no reason at all, and I begin to walk with a little bit of a swagger and a hint of a sneer just daring some cocky college kid to smart off.

And then sometimes someone arouses the feeling in me . . .

Like today, when the Gunner stopped me in the parking lot. He asked me how I did. I commented on Prof's greatly underestimating the time it takes to finish an exam . . .

He tells me he had plenty of time, but there was this one issue where he just wrote . . . blah blah blah . . .

And, being the imbecile I was at that moment, I replied: "Oh, really? I said that impacted the Merger Doctrine more than anything else . . ."

Yes. Great.

He spent the next 5 minutes trying to argue with me.

I didn't punch him. I did what Gunner's hate worst of all:

I ignored him.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Guy said...

Yeah, I learned a long time ago, never argue about answers after an exam. If you find someone you can discuss the exam with, cool...but don't argue your positions...and if they start arguing theirs, get away.

5/04/2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares