Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, April 29, 2006

New Blawgers

For those who've been around the blawg-o-sphere for a couple years now, you might remember a blawg called "The Anonymous Law Student" written by a student at a NY law school.

As I remember it, it was a self-serving, egotistical, my-school-is-better-than-your-school piece of crap. But I read it anyways. It has been about a year since he stopped posting, which leads me to think it may have been a joke like Anonymous Lawyer . . . but I just never got that tongue-in-cheek feeling from it like I did AL.

Anyway, there is a new Anonymous Law Student blawging from Washington -- no, not the city, the state, in the NorthWest. And he is much more likeable than the last. I encourage everyone to check his blawg out. I've added the link to the side.

Also, I loved finding PrettyLawChick who writes LawSchoolThoughts. (Were all the other names taken?) She's a law student engaged to a steel mill worker. That should be an interesting story to keep up with. If he can still put up with you after 3 years of Law School, then he's a keeper.

2 Comments:

Blogger prettylawchick said...

Thanks for the shout out!! :)

4/29/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger That Guy said...

Thanks man.

I hadn't noticed that there was another anonymous law student until like 5 months after I took that handle.

I think that's what I get for not being more original.

4/29/2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares