Support This Site Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Don't Mess With Texas

Outside of our "house" here in D.C. is a courtyard. In this courtyard tonight they are having a party. The person hosting the party owns the building from which we lease this glorious palace . . .

And so some freakin' Einstein runs an extension cord in through our window, through our kitchen sink, and plugs it in on the other side of the cabinet.

Nice.

But what makes it worse, is that the cord is being used to plug in a band. A band of old men. Old white men. Who think they can rock. And they clearly don't.

He was trying to sing "Amarillo By Morning." And it was very very sad.

Just when I thought I'd reached my breaking point, and decided I'd go have a talk with the lead singer and ask him to please stop slaughtering my culture with his awful rendition of my homeland's music . . .

I walked outside . . . and straight into a Secret Service Agent.

I think my breaking point will have to put up with this blasphemy tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

was there a bush twins sighting?

or was Cheney just getting his grove on

5/25/2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger That Guy said...

Why a SS Agent? Do you think the CIA would haul you in as a terrorist for shutting down the bad concert? I guess they could....concerts are as American as apple pie.

5/25/2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Listed on BlogShares